Surf Kayak Coaching
We offer everything from a half day (3 hrs) to 5 full days of surf kayak training, many coaching sessions are arranged on demand. If you are looking for something that you can’t find on our website, feel free to contact us to arrange a bespoke course for you
What will I learn?
Using the latest technology we are able to coach in real time with two-way communication via your helmet and the coach. This allows instant feedback whilst you are on the water. At the end of your coaching session you will be given an action plan and an opportunity to view video footage of your session
- Improve your performance with professional coaching.
- All abilities from beginners to advanced
- On sit on top, surf kayak or wave ski.
- Work towards British Canoeing (BC) qualifications (optional).
Who is it for?
We offer coaching to many different groups and all abilities
- Individuals and groups of friends: Providing outstanding, challenging coaching to increase your performance.
- Canoe Clubs: Enjoy brilliant canoe club trips at your pace.
- The Armed Forces: This makes for fantastic Adventure Training – especially abroad!
- Schools/colleges: Great for coaching all levels of ability at the same time, and to allow students to gain confidence and skills that are transferable